The Elkington range of covers is available in a variety of metals to suit specific markets and project applications;
- Hot-dipped galvanised steel – for a durable and economic installation.
- High-quality stainless steel – for improved aesthetics and corrosion resistance.
- High-grade aluminium – for a light-weight and aesthetic alternative.
The same range of covers can be provided in any practical dimensions as single units (Standard Single & Special Single), in continuous runs (Duct/ Trench Covers) or installed over large chambers (Multi-Span Covers).
Customers can choose from a standard range of access covers or bespoke covers custom-manufactured to suit special requirements.
- Covers with ‘Standard Features’ and ‘Special (Bespoke) Dimensions’ can be supplied; (these have a minimum order quantity of only one unit).
- Covers with ‘Special Features’ (to suit specific customer requirements) and ‘Special (Bespoke) Dimensions’ can be custom-manufactured; (these have a minimum order quantity of only twenty units).
These could include a specific key-way design and location, key-way plastic inserts, alternative cover/frame depth, ‘anti-theft’ security locking devices, security grids, levelling screws, thermal insulation or other design feature required by the client.
Elkington ‘SOLID’ access covers can also be supplied with an ‘assist-lift’ opening mechanism. Advice can be provided by the technical team regarding alternative mechanical lifting methods and products.
A comprehensive Product Technical Brochure is available.